Welcome to Third Grade!
How to Help Your Child at Home
- Students are encouraged to read at home for 20 minutes each night.
- To build fluency and accuracy, children should read aloud to a listening adult.
- Practice multiplication facts (up to 10).
- Check your child’s weekly folder and review graded papers.
- Use the following link to log into Parent Portal to view your child’s grades
- Make sure your child gets plenty of sleep each night.
- Have your child eat a healthy breakfast before school each morning.
- Send a healthy snack and water bottle to school.
- Utilize suggested learning apps at home.
7:35 Students report to class
7:50 School officially begins
8:00-10:00 Academics in Homeroom
10:00-11:50 Academics in Switch Class
1:00-1:50 Enrichment and Intervention
3:25 Dismissal Time